- Replace textarea elements by class name
- Automatic replacement of all textarea elements of a given class with a CKEditor instance.
- Replace textarea elements by code
- Create editors with jQuery
- Creating standard and inline CKEditor instances with jQuery adapter.
- User Interface color
- Changing CKEditor User Interface color and adding a toolbar button that lets the user set the UI color.
- User Interface languages
- Changing CKEditor User Interface language and adding a drop-down list that lets the user choose the UI language.
- Magicline plugin
- Using the Magicline plugin to access difficult focus spaces.
- Placeholder plugin
- Using the Placeholder plugin to create uneditable sections that can only be created and modified with a proper dialog window.
- Full page support